Hurricane Rebar & Waterproofing Ltd based in 6650, 121 A Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 3R3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Hurricane Rebar & Waterproofing Ltd
No. of vacancies: 4 vacancies
Salary: $21.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 6650, 121 A Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 3R3
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The contestant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The competitor should have a skill to apply for this job.
- The contestant should be responsible for loading, unloading and transporting construction materials to maintain warehouse stock in proper order.
- The aspirant should erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring, and barricades to help demolish buildings.
- Job seekers should know how to mix and pour concrete properly to achieve the best results, along with additives that can change the properties of your concrete mix.
- The candidate must assist heavy equipment operators.
- The candidate must assist in demolishing buildings
- Job seekers will clean and pile salvaged materials.
- The competitor can remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- The candidate must tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant should be handling heady loads safely.
- The contestant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the contestant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The contestant should be able to use manual dexterity skills to execute and repeat specific movements accurately.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply: