SRAN DRYWALL LTD based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: SRAN DRYWALL LTD
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $21.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The contestant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The applicant should be trained in a specific area.
- The employee should be responsible for loading, unloading and transporting construction materials to maintain warehouse stock in proper order.
- The employee should erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring, and barricades to help demolish buildings.
- Job seekers should know how to mix and pour concrete properly to achieve the best results, along with additives that can change the properties of your concrete mix.
- The aspirant should clean and pile salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- The competitor’s hand luggage can weigh up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
Transportation Travel Information
- The aspirant should have a Vehicle supplied by the employer as a taxable perk if the latter’s salary is more.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- Job seekers should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The competitor should be handling heady loads safely.
- The aspirant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the aspirant’s ability to do everyday activities.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: