Aspire Drywall Ltd., located at Surrey, BC. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Construction helper. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The Day schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: Aspire Drywall Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $21.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The competitor will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The aspirant must be trained in a specific area.
- The aspirant should be responsible for loading, unloading and transporting construction materials to maintain warehouse stock in proper order.
- The aspirant must know how to mix and pour concrete properly to achieve the best results, along with additives that can change the properties of your concrete mix.
- The applicant must assist heavy equipment operators.
- Job seekers will clean and pile salvaged materials.
- The aspirant should remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Job seekers can follow emergency and safety procedures.
- The contestant should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply: