Anand Masonry Ltd. situated in Murray River, PE, is seeking applications for the job position of Construction helper who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The assigned To be determined may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: Anand Masonry Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 4 vacancies
Salary: $22.90 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: To be determined
Job location: Murray River, PE
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The applicant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The applicant must be responsible for loading, unloading and transporting construction materials to maintain warehouse stock in proper order.
- The contestant should erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring, and barricades to help demolish buildings.
- The candidate should know how to mix and pour concrete properly to achieve the best results, along with additives that can change the properties of your concrete mix.
- The candidate must assist heavy equipment operators.
- The applicant must assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs.
- The applicant must level earth to good grade specifications.
- Job seekers will pave and rake asphalt.
- Job seekers will assist in demolishing buildings
- The candidate must clean and pile salvaged materials.
- Job seekers will remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- The competitor can direct traffic at or near construction sites.
- Job seekers will read and interpret blueprints.
- The applicant should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
- The applicant’s hand luggage can weigh up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The contestant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The competitor should be handling heady loads safely.
- The applicant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: