10204056 Canada Inc. based in Pickering, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction labourer and helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Evening, Morning.
Employer Name: 10204056 Canada Inc.
No. of vacancies: 4 vacancies
Salary: $16.55 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Evening, Morning
Job location: Pickering, ON
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The candidate will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The applicant must be responsible for loading, unloading and transporting construction materials to maintain warehouse stock in proper order.
- The contestant should know how to mix and pour concrete properly to achieve the best results, along with additives that can change the properties of your concrete mix.
- Job seekers will assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites.
- The aspirant should assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs.
- The applicant must level earth to good grade specifications.
- The applicant must assist in demolishing buildings
- The competitor can remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
- Job seekers will perform routine maintenance work.
- The contestant should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
- The contestant’s hand luggage can weigh up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The competitor should be hardworking, bringing vision, depth, and dimensions to our work.
Transportation Travel Information
- The applicant should provide their transportation service by the company where employees can be picked up and dropped off at the end of the day.
- The employee can use their vehicle the employer reimburses your vehicle costs for their utilization.
- The applicant should be willing to travel cross-border to sell products to customers beyond your nation’s geographical boundaries.
- The aspirant may have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid license is illegal.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The applicant should be handling heady loads safely.
- The applicant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply:
- Job reference number
- Cover letter