Aecon Industrial Management Corp. situated in Calgary, AB, is seeking applications for the job position of Construction project manager who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The assigned Day, Evening, Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: Aecon Industrial Management Corp.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $110,000 to $130,000 annually (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Morning
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The candidate will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The applicant should be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can be able to prepare and submit construction project budget estimates.
- The candidate must plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress.
- The competitor can plan and manage budgets.
- The competitor can oversee the analysis of data and information.
- The aspirant should plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- Job seekers will develop risk management plans
- The contestant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The aspirant must have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The aspirant must have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The competitor has strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant should manage a large caseload, which allows a contestant to streamline as many tasks as possible.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
20 Carlson Court suite 105
Apply by fax:
Apply by phone: