Dhanjal Homes Construction Ltd., located at Surrey, BC, is currently looking for applications for the role of Construction worker who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Dhanjal Homes Construction Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $21.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The contestant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The competitor should have a skill to apply for this job.
- The employee should be responsible for loading, unloading and transporting construction materials to maintain warehouse stock in proper order.
- The job seeker should erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring, and barricades to help demolish buildings.
- The candidate must assist heavy equipment operators.
- The applicant must clean and pile salvaged materials.
- The competitor can clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- The applicant must remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
How to Apply
Please submit your application through the provided channels or options.
Email to apply: