2093904 ALBERTA LTD, located at 121 CENTURY CROSSING UNIT 208, Spruce Grove, AB, T7X 0C8. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Cook. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: 2093904 ALBERTA LTD
No. of vacancies: 3 vacancies
Salary: $17.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 121 CENTURY CROSSING UNIT 208, Spruce Grove, AB, T7X 0C8
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The contestant should prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes as the dietitian or chef instructs.
- The aspirant should prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances and allow customers to filter out foods by their allergy.
- The competitor should prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by a dietitian or chef to prepare healthy meals following nutritional plans and guidelines and adhere to portion and quality standards.
- The job seeker should plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies to create consistent menus regarding their quality characteristics, costs and selling prices from day to day.
- The aspirant should inspect kitchens and food service areas helps consumers know they are handling foods safely and preventing microbes from multiplying.
- The job seeker should train staff in preparing, cooking and handling food and good food safety practices.
- The applicant must order supplies and equipment.
- The aspirant should supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- The candidate must maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- The applicant must clean the kitchen and work areas.
- The aspirant should recruit and hire staff.
- The candidate must manage kitchen operations.
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The aspirant must have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- Aspirants must have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: