0750278 B.C.LTD. DBA Charlie Hamiltons Pub is located at Coquitlam, BC. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Cook. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend.
Employer Name: 0750278 B.C.LTD. DBA Charlie Hamiltons Pub
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $17.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend
Job location: Coquitlam, BC
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The contestant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The employee should prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes as the dietitian or chef instructs.
- The aspirant should prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances and allow customers to filter out foods by their allergy.
- The aspirant should prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by a dietitian or chef to prepare healthy meals following nutritional plans and guidelines and adhere to portion and quality standards.
- The applicant should plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies to create consistent menus regarding their quality characteristics, costs and selling prices from day to day.
- The applicant should inspect kitchens and food service areas helps consumers know they are handling foods safely and preventing microbes from multiplying.
- The applicant must clean the kitchen and work areas.
- Employees should work in generally fast-paced restaurants that require the utmost efficiency.
- The contestant should work in a bar to prepare and serve drinks to customers in liquor-licensed premises such as bars, nightclubs, hotels, and restaurants.
- The aspirant must be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The aspirant must have good time management skills to increase productivity.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply: