Brioche Urban Baking Ltd situated in 117 Water Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 1A7, is seeking applications for the job position of Cook who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The assigned Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: Brioche Urban Baking Ltd
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $16.75 to $18.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime
Job location: 117 Water Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 1A7
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The employee should prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes as the dietitian or chef instructs.
- The contestant should prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by a dietitian or chef to prepare healthy meals following nutritional plans and guidelines and adhere to portion and quality standards.
- The applicant should plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies to create consistent menus regarding their quality characteristics, costs and selling prices from day to day.
- The job seeker should inspect kitchens and food service areas helps consumers know they are handling foods safely and preventing microbes from multiplying.
- The employee should train staff in preparing, cooking and handling food and good food safety practices.
- Job seekers will order supplies and equipment.
- The aspirant should supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Job seekers will maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- The aspirant should clean the kitchen and work areas.
- The applicant must recruit and hire staff.
- The aspirant should organize and manage buffets and banquets.
- The competitor can manage kitchen operations.
- The aspirant must work in generally fast-paced restaurants that require the utmost efficiency.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: