2342657 ALBERTA INC. situated in Lethbridge, AB, is seeking applications for the job position of Cook who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Morning.
Employer Name: 2342657 ALBERTA INC.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $16.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Morning
Job location: Lethbridge, AB
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The contestant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The contestant should prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes as the dietitian or chef instructs.
- The job seeker should plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies to create consistent menus regarding their quality characteristics, costs and selling prices from day to day.
- The contestant should inspect kitchens and food service areas helps consumers know they are handling foods safely and preventing microbes from multiplying.
- The applicant should train staff in preparing, cooking and handling food and good food safety practices.
- The applicant must order supplies and equipment.
- Job seekers will supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- Job seekers will maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- The competitor can clean the kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate must manage kitchen operations.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter