Regalz kitchen and bar situated in 4000 steeles ave west, Woodbridge, ON, L4L 4V9, is seeking applications for the job position of Cook who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Flexible Hours, To be determined.
Employer Name: Regalz kitchen and bar
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $17.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Flexible Hours, To be determined
Job location: 4000 steeles ave west, Woodbridge, ON, L4L 4V9
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The contestant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should be a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant must prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes as the dietitian or chef instructs.
- The applicant should plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies to create consistent menus regarding their quality characteristics, costs and selling prices from day to day.
- The aspirant should inspect kitchens and food service areas helps consumers know they are handling foods safely and preventing microbes from multiplying.
- The job seeker should train staff in preparing, cooking and handling food and good food safety practices.
- Job seekers will order supplies and equipment.
- The competitor can supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- The applicant must maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- The competitor can clean the kitchen and work areas.
- The applicant must recruit and hire staff.
- The candidate must manage kitchen operations.
- The candidate should work in restaurants that are generally fast-paced and require the utmost efficiency.
- Employees should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The contestant should have good time management skills to increase productivity.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The competitor should be handling heady loads safely.
- The Job applicant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The applicant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: