SM SYMPOSIUM GROUP INC., located at 3055 DUNDAS STREET WEST, Mississauga, ON, L5L 3R8. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Cook. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The assigned Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: SM SYMPOSIUM GROUP INC.
No. of vacancies: 3 vacancies
Salary: $17.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: 3055 DUNDAS STREET WEST, Mississauga, ON, L5L 3R8
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The contestant should prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes as the dietitian or chef instructs.
- The job seeker should prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances and allow customers to filter out foods by their allergy.
- The job seeker should plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies to create consistent menus regarding their quality characteristics, costs and selling prices from day to day.
- The employee should inspect kitchens and food service areas helps consumers know they are handling foods safely and preventing microbes from multiplying.
- The aspirant should train staff in preparing, cooking and handling food and good food safety practices.
- The candidate must supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- The aspirant should organize and manage buffets and banquets.
- Employees should work in generally fast-paced restaurants that require the utmost efficiency.
- The candidate should work in a café operates more like a coffee shop than a traditional breakroom, emphasized with decorations such as bar stools and other lounge furniture.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The candidate should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The contestant should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The applicant should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The aspirant should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
- The applicant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The contestant must work under pressure and perform well.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: