Ring-a-wing, located at London, ON, is currently looking for applications for the role of Cook who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: Ring-a-wing
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $17.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: London, ON
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The aspirant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The employee should prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes as the dietitian or chef instructs.
- The contestant should prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances and allow customers to filter out foods by their allergy.
- The aspirant should inspect kitchens and food service areas helps consumers know they are handling foods safely and preventing microbes from multiplying.
- The employee should train staff in preparing, cooking and handling food and good food safety practices.
- The aspirant should order supplies and equipment.
- The candidate must supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- The applicant must maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- The competitor can clean the kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate must manage kitchen operations.
- Employees should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The contestant should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The contestant should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The competitor has strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The contestant should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should be handling heady loads safely.
- The contestant should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
- The contestant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the contestant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The employee should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The aspirant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: