AAA Precision Industries ltd, located at Edmonton, AB, is currently looking for applications for the role of Corporate sales manager who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: AAA Precision Industries ltd
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $57.69 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Morning
Job location: Edmonton, AB
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will plan and control the budget and expenditures.
- The competitor can work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- Job seekers will lead the sales team in building relationships with business clients and managing negotiations of sales contracts.
- The competitor can plan, direct, and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail, and other establishments.
- Job seekers will be leading/instructing groups.
- The competitor can assign, coordinate and review projects and programs.
- The applicant must provide customer service.
- The contestant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The applicant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The aspirant must have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The applicant should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The aspirant must have good interpersonal awareness skills to interact with others effectively.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The applicant should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
How to Apply
Please submit your application through the provided channels or options.
Email to apply: