Westpoint Terminal Inc, located at Richmond, BC. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Corporate sales manager. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day.
Employer Name: Westpoint Terminal Inc
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $53.85 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Richmond, BC
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The Job applicant must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Job.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 3 years to less than five years to apply for this position.
- The candidate must conduct performance reviews.
- The aspirant should plan and control the budget and expenditures.
- The applicant must work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- The applicant must lead the sales team in building relationships with business clients and managing negotiations of sales contracts.
- The applicant must organize regional and divisional sales operations.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The candidate should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating your message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The contestant should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
Transportation Travel Information
- The aspirant should provide their transportation service by the company where employees can be picked up and dropped off at the end of the day.
- The employer pays the employee travel expenses when traveling on work-related activities away from their usual place of work.
- The contestant should have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid license is illegal.
- The employee can be willing to travel cross-border to sell products to customers beyond your nation’s geographical boundaries.
- The candidate should be willing to travel overnight; traveling would involve an overnight stay as required for the position.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: