Fishman’s Personal Care Cleaners based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Customer service clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: Fishman’s Personal Care Cleaners
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The contestant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a skill to apply for this job.
- The employee should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The competitor can receive and log complaints.
- The aspirant should receive payments.
- The competitor can answer clients’ inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate should have punctuality to enable us and others to acknowledge the importance and value of time.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The aspirant must have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The candidate should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating your message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The competitor has strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The applicant should have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The competitor should be a quick learner and grasp new concepts quickly.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Job seekers should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The Job applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The Job applicant’s ability to work in the walking position improves work performance.
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: