Sun Seeds Early Learning Center is located at Mississauga, ON. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Daycare teacher. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Morning.
Employer Name: Sun Seeds Early Learning Center
No. of vacancies: 5 vacancies
Salary: $23.00 to $26.50 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Morning
Job location: Mississauga, ON
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The aspirant must have Other trades certificates or diplomas to help potential employers understand more about candidates’ skills and qualifications.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 3 years to less than five years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers.
- The applicant should develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children for fostering mental and physical development.
- The aspirant should demonstrate storytelling.
- Job seekers will Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local points of interest.
- Job seekers will support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional and social development.
- The competitor can assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records.
- The applicant must engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts.
- The competitor can provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity.
- The competitor can guide and assist children in proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- The applicant must maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties.
- The aspirant should prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest.
- The applicant must observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioral problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- The candidate must submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors.
- Job seekers can discuss the progress and problems of children at staff meetings.
- The applicant must know licensing regulations.
- Job seekers will assess children’s abilities, interests, and needs and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
- The competitor can attend staff meetings to discuss the progress and problems of children.
- Job seekers will establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children.
- The aspirant should plan and maintain an environment that protects children’s health, security, and well-being.
- The aspirant should supervise and coordinate other early childhood educators’ and assistants’ activities.
- The contestant should work in a child care center, day nursery, or crèches, probably the most formal childcare setting.
- The aspirant must work in a daycare center or nursery school; daycare centers also offer educational and recreational activities to help develop cognitive skills in children.
- The contestant should have punctuality to enable us and others to acknowledge the importance and value of time.
- The competitor should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The aspirant must have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The contestant should have good interpersonal awareness skills to interact with others effectively.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The applicant should have good values and ethics skills that you respect, care for, love hard work, and consider valuable.
- The aspirant must have the ability to multitask to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- The candidate should have good creativity skills for problem-solving, developing ideas, improving productivity, and viewing challenges from a new perspective.
Transportation Travel Information
- The aspirant may use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The Job applicant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The competitor should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
- The Job applicant should work in bending, crouching, and kneeling position
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply:
- Proof of the requested certifications