Fast Transport Group Corporation, located at Calgary, AB, is currently looking for applications for the role of Delivery driver who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: Fast Transport Group Corporation
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $18.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The applicant should speak English well.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The applicant must operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks, to pick up and deliver various items and products.
- The applicant should have professionalism in customer service displaying a courteous, helpful attitude at all times when interacting with customers.
- The competitor can receive and relay information to central dispatch.
- The competitor can sell products over established routes.
- The aspirant should assemble, install and set-up merchandise/products.
- The aspirant should load and unload goods.
- The candidate must pay and receive payments for goods.
- The candidate must accept payment or invoices for items delivered.
- Job seekers should keep a record of items received and delivered.
- The competitor can deliver and pick up messages, parcels, and other items by hand.
- The aspirant should have relocation costs covered by the employer, which allows the employer to contribute towards the employee’s relocation costs incurred in moving closer to the company’s offices or other work locations required by the employer.
- The aspirant should be willing to relocate whether a candidate would be ready to move into a new city/different city for a job.
- The aspirant hand luggage can weigh up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The aspirant hand luggage can weigh up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate’s hand luggage can weigh up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The Job applicant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- Job seekers should be handling heady loads safely.
- The aspirant should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The aspirant ability to work in a walking position improves work performance.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: