ROAD LINK XPRESS, located at Mississauga, ON. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Digital marketing coordinator. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: ROAD LINK XPRESS
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $32.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Mississauga, ON
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The applicant must have a minimum qualification of college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than one year to become suitable for the job.
- The contestant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The applicant must be able to advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
- The candidate must answer written and oral inquiries.
- The aspirant should assist in preparing brochures, reports, newsletters and other material.
- Job seekers will coordinate special publicity events and promotions.
- The candidate should conduct public opinion and attitude surveys.
- The competitor can develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies, and other events for publicity, fundraising, and information purposes.
- The aspirant should gather, research and prepare communications material.
- The aspirant should prepare or oversee the preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Website content and press releases.
- The candidate should conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products.
- The aspirant should prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles.
- Job seekers will conduct analytical marketing studies.
- Job seekers will develop marketing strategies.
- The applicant must develop a portfolio of marketing materials to highlight their skills and abilities and impress potential clients.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: