LK BROS TRANSPORT INC. is located at Brampton, ON. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Driver, heavy truck. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The shift timings for this position include the Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: LK BROS TRANSPORT INC.
No. of vacancies: 5 vacancies
Salary: $28.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Brampton, ON
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should mountain driving expertise.
- Job seekers will load and unload goods.
- The contestant operates and drives straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials to transport goods and materials.
- The aspirant should be able to oversee the vehicle’s condition and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment to Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
- The applicant must perform brake adjustments.
- The applicant must perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspections and oversee all aspects of the vehicle.
- Job seekers will tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- The contestant should be willing to relocate whether a candidate would be ready to move into a new city/different city for a job.
- The applicant should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The contestant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Transportation Travel Information
- The applicant should have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid license is illegal.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
- The applicant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The aspirant should work in a sitting position to help maintain good posture and a healthy back and spine.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply: