BSM Drywall Ltd, located at Surrey, BC. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Drywall installer. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered.
Employer Name: BSM Drywall Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $27.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should apply, level and smooth coats of plaster.
- Job seekers will measure, cut, work, and install drywall sheets
- The competitor can mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency
- The candidate should mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim.
- The aspirant should position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
- Job seekers will install vapour barriers and thermal and sound insulation to help prevent water vapour from reaching building walls, ceilings, attics, crawlspaces or roofs, causing building materials to rot or grow mould.
- The candidate should prepare wall and ceiling layouts to revamp your walls or ceiling.
- The candidate should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply: