Ellwood Child Development Center Ltd is located at Edmonton, AB. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Early childhood assistant. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered.
Employer Name: Ellwood Child Development Center Ltd
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $18.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Edmonton, AB
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The applicant must bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers.
- The aspirant should support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional and social development.
- The aspirant should engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts.
- The applicant must prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest.
- The aspirant should discuss the progress and problems of children at staff meetings.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The Job applicant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The Job applicant must follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, which is essential to healthy and safe work.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: