Fort Crossing Daycare & OSC, located at 12833 Fort Road, Edmonton, AB, T5A 1B2. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.). The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The assigned Day, Weekend may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: Fort Crossing Daycare & OSC
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $17.95 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Weekend
Job location: 12833 Fort Road, Edmonton, AB, T5A 1B2
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The employee must have a college/CEGEP diploma to become eligible.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers should develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children for fostering mental and physical development.
- The competitor can Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, and taking children to local points of interest.
- The competitor can guide and assist children in proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- The competitor can observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioral problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- The competitor can assess children’s abilities, interests, and needs and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
- The candidate must establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children.
- The competitor can plan and maintain an environment that protects children’s health, security, and well-being.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: