Freedom Technology Solution Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electronics technician – household and business equipment who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. We are seeking a self-disciplined individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. The chosen applicant will be required to join and begin their duties as soon as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day.
Employer Name: Freedom Technology Solution Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $30.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The contestant must have other trades certificates or diplomas to help potential employers understand more about candidates’ skills and qualifications.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The competitor can install, maintain, and repair electronic equipment.
- Job seekers will complete work orders, test and maintenance reports.
- The applicant must prepare cost estimates.
- The aspirant should inspect products to determine the requirements for repair.
- The aspirant should provide customer service.
- The applicant should work in various locations when employees are scattered across different worksites.
- The applicant’s hand luggage can weigh up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply: