ESTHETICS BY NEETA is located at Calgary, AB. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Esthetician. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning.
Employer Name: ESTHETICS BY NEETA
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $28.95 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The candidate must receive body care/treatments.
- The aspirant should provide general information to customers on beauty products and builds customer trust and loyalty by providing valuable information throughout the customer journey.
- The candidate must advise on beauty products suited to customers’ colouring and skin type.
- The candidate must do laser hair removal.
- The aspirant should have eyebrow tinting.
- Job seekers will do facials.
- The applicant must use mendhi (henna – temporary designs).
- Job seekers can perform cashiering duties.
- The candidate must provide product demonstrations.
- The contestant should schedule and confirm to meet consumer expectations of great experiences.
- Job seekers will sell establishments’ products.
- The candidate must provide skin care.
- The competitor can do waxing.
- The candidate should demonstrate Eyebrow threading.
- Job seekers will have eyelash extensions.
- The applicant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The candidate should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The aspirant must have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The contestant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The applicant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The contestant with good hand-eye coordination skills helps with task accuracy and precision.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter