OpenAire Inc. based in 2360B Cornwall Road, Oakville, ON, L6J 7T9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fabricator, metal who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: OpenAire Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $30.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: 2360B Cornwall Road, Oakville, ON, L6J 7T9
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The candidate should lay out reference points and patterns.
- The candidate should assemble and fit plates and sections to form structures.
- Job seekers will read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate should weld or bolt sections together.
- The aspirant should set up and operate heavy-duty metal-working machines.
- The candidate should construct patterns and templates.
- The competitor can install fabricated components in the final product.
- The competitor can study engineering drawings and blueprints, determine the materials required, and plan the sequence of tasks to cut metal most efficiently to understand how to read and create technical engineering drawings.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: