G.P. Sandher Holdings Ltd, located at Kelowna, BC, is currently looking for applications for the role of Farm supervisor who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: G.P. Sandher Holdings Ltd
No. of vacancies: 4 vacancies
Salary: $19.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Kelowna, BC
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The applicant must have vegetable culling.
- The applicant must coordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting laborers.
- The applicant must develop work schedules and establish procedures.
- The competitor can maintain quality control and production records.
- The aspirant should supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations.
- The aspirant should maintain work records and logs
- The competitor can perform general farm duties.
- The candidate should work in staff accommodation that offers live-in accommodation when an employer provides a housing offer to its employees.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The aspirant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the aspirant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The competitor should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
1610 Swainson Road