SAMRA JAKHAR INC O/A OSMOWS, located at #106, 9833 116St., Grande Prairie, AB, T8W 0C7. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Fast food restaurant manager. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Morning.
Employer Name: SAMRA JAKHAR INC O/A OSMOWS
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $23.08 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Morning
Job location: #106, 9833 116St., Grande Prairie, AB, T8W 0C7
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The contestant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant should plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- The contestant should determine the type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures for producing safe food.
- To evaluate a business, the applicant should balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms.
- The applicant must conduct performance reviews.
- The aspirant should cost products and services.
- The applicant must enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations.
- The applicant must organize and maintain inventory.
- The aspirant should monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Job seekers will ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Job seekers will negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Job seekers can negotiate with clients for catering or the use of facilities.
- Job seekers will develop, implement and analyze budgets.
- The competitor can participate in marketing plans and implementation.
- The aspirant should set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- The job seeker should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The competitor can provide customer service.
- The candidate must recruit, train and supervise staff.
- The contestant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The applicant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
#106, 9833 116St.
Grand Prairie, AB