Guoqiao Rice Noodles Ltd, located at Winnipeg, MB. The company is currently looking for applications for the role of Food and beverage server. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Guoqiao Rice Noodles Ltd
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $15.30 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Winnipeg, MB
- The applicant should speak English well.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor must be trained in a specific area.
- The applicant should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The job seeker should present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, traveller’s cheques or room billings so that customers can pay with them.
- The aspirant should prepare to describe menu items, including daily specials for customers, to attract more customers and get inspired by our food menu description examples.
- The competitor can advise on menu selections.
- The competitor can balance cash and record sales.
- The job seeker should follow proper cleaning directions to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, clear the essential items from the table first, and work your way down to the minor things.
- The candidate must greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions regarding food and beverages.
- The candidate must terve food and beverages.
- The competitor can take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff.
- The aspirant should assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must provide customer service.
- The contestant should work in generally fast-paced restaurants that require the utmost efficiency.
- The candidate should work in an urban area with a high population density.
- Employees should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The competitor should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The candidate should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The candidate should use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Job applicant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply: