U of C Opa of Greece, located at Calgary, AB, is currently looking for applications for the role of Food counter attendant who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: U of C Opa of Greece
No. of vacancies: 3 vacancies
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The aspirant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The aspirant must be trained in a specific area.
- Job seekers will keep records of the quantities of food used.
- The competitor should know about properly packaging food for packaged take-out food; the better your packaging job, the better your food will be received.
- The applicant should use portion and wrapped foods to preserve freshness and ensure safe handling.
- The candidate must prepare, heat and finish simple food items.
- The competitor can stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate must take customers’ orders.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
#115A 2500 University Drive NW