SUN-CLARE RESTAURANT LTD. O/A CRISTY’S ROTISSERIE is located at 2775 – 32 AVENUE NE, Calgary, AB, T1Y 2G1. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Food counter attendant. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The shift schedule encompasses the shift timings, which include Day, Evening, Weekend.
Employer Name: SUN-CLARE RESTAURANT LTD. O/A CRISTY’S ROTISSERIE
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $15.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend
Job location: 2775 – 32 AVENUE NE, Calgary, AB, T1Y 2G1
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The aspirant will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The candidate should be trained in a specific area.
- The candidate should know about properly packaging food for packaged take-out; the better your packaging job, the better your food will be received.
- The applicant should use portion and wrapped foods to preserve freshness and ensure safe handling.
- The applicant must prepare, heat and finish simple food items.
- The applicant must serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The competitor can stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The competitor can take customers’ orders.
- Job seekers will useUse manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs.
- The applicant must clean and sanitize the kitchen, including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- The employee should receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas to ensure safe and high-quality food.
- The candidate must remove kitchen garbage and trash.
- The aspirant must have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The aspirant may use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
- Job seekers should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The applicant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The competitor should work under pressure and perform well.
How to Apply
Use the provided options and submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
2775 – 32 AVENUE NE