Taco Time, located at Brandon, MB, is currently looking for applications for the role of Food service counter attendant who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: Taco Time
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $15.30 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Brandon, MB
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should have a skill to apply for this job.
- The aspirant should bring clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas and set tables.
- The job seeker should clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units for sterilization or disinfection.
- The contestant should follow proper cleaning directions to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, clear the essential items from the table first, and work your way down to the minor things.
- The aspirant should operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware.
- Job seekers will place dishes in the storage area.
- The applicant must replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
- The job seeker should sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand; the best techniques for sanitizing your words when cleaning them.
- The aspirant should scour pots and pans.
- The competitor can keep records of the quantities of food used.
- The aspirant must know about properly packaging food for packaged take-out; the better your packaging job, the better your food will be received.
- The aspirant should use portion and wrap foods to preserve freshness and ensure safe handling.
- The aspirant should prepare, heat and finish simple food items.
- The candidate must serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- Job seekers will stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The applicant must take customers’ orders.
- Job seekers will useUse manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs.
- The competitor can clean and sanitize the kitchen, including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- The contestant should handle and store cleaning products to secure cleaning chemicals in a safety cabinet away from food preparation and to reduce the risk of harm.
- The contestant should receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas to ensure safe and high-quality food.
- The candidate must remove kitchen garbage and trash.
- Job seekers will sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
- The aspirant should wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit.
- The aspirant must have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The competitor should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The aspirant ability to work in a walking position improves work performance.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
810 – 18th Street