Subway, located at Calgary, AB, is currently looking for applications for the role of Food service supervisor who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The assigned Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: Subway
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $17.25 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The aspirant must know how to establish methods to meet work schedules which helps them better manage their time and meet deadlines.
- The job seeker should supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food in the day-to-day operations of an establishment, such as a restaurant, cafeteria, or food truck.
- The employee should train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures to help the team develop knowledge of the basic principles of standard sanitation and hygiene practices.
- The competitor can estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate must ensure food service and quality control.
- The job seeker should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- Job seekers will maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- The aspirant should prepare and submit reports to present and discuss research findings.
- The aspirant should supervise and check the assembly of trays.
- The aspirant should supervise and check the delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate must establish work schedules.
- The applicant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- Competitors should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Job applicant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The Job applicant should work in bending, crouching, and kneeling position
- The employee’s ability to work in a walking position improves work performance.
- The Job applicant should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: