MI’HITO SUSHI LABORATORY based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: MI’HITO SUSHI LABORATORY
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $19.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The employee must know how to establish methods to meet work schedules which helps them better manage their time and meet deadlines.
- The aspirant should supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food in the day-to-day operations of an establishment, such as a restaurant, cafeteria, or food truck.
- The employee should train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures to help the team develop knowledge of the basic principles of standard sanitation and hygiene practices.
- The competitor can estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The applicant must ensure food service and quality control.
- The applicant must prepare budget and cost estimates.
- The employee should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- Job seekers will maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Job seekers will prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The aspirant should supervise and check the assembly of trays.
- The candidate must supervise and check the delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate must establish work schedules.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Job applicant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The employee can work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The applicant must work in bending, squatting, and kneeling position
- Job seekers must pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply: