McDonald’s is located at 5486 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls, ON, L2G 3X2. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Food service supervisor. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: McDonald’s
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $16.92 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: 5486 Stanley Ave, Niagara Falls, ON, L2G 3X2
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The competitor should know how to establish methods to meet work schedules which helps them better manage their time and meet deadlines.
- The contestant should supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food in the day-to-day operations of an establishment, such as a restaurant, cafeteria, or food truck.
- The employee should train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures to help the team develop knowledge of the basic principles of standard sanitation and hygiene practices.
- The competitor can estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate must ensure food service and quality control.
- The contestant should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- Job seekers will maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- The candidate must prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The applicant must know the establishment’s culinary genres.
- Job seekers will supervise and check the assembly of trays.
- The competitor can establish work schedules.
- The applicant should work in restaurants that are generally fast-paced and require the utmost efficiency.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply: