Togo Sushi is located at New Westminster, BC. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Food service supervisor. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Togo Sushi
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: New Westminster, BC
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The employee must know how to establish methods to meet work schedules which helps them better manage their time and meet deadlines.
- The applicant should supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food in the day-to-day operations of an establishment, such as a restaurant, cafeteria, or food truck.
- he applicant should train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures to help the team develop knowledge of the basic principles of standard sanitation and hygiene practices.
- Job seekers will estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The aspirant should ensure food service and quality control.
- The aspirant should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The aspirant should maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- The applicant must prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The competitor can establish work schedules.
- The applicant should work in restaurants that are generally fast-paced and require the utmost efficiency.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant can work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply: