Bold Butchery & Grill situated in 1420 Quadra Street, Victoria, BC, V8W 2L1, is seeking applications for the job position of Food service supervisor who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered.
Employer Name: Bold Butchery & Grill
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $37,500 annually
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 1420 Quadra Street, Victoria, BC, V8W 2L1
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The applicant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The candidate should know how to establish methods to meet work schedules which helps them better manage their time and meet deadlines.
- The job seeker train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures to help the team develop knowledge of the basic principles of standard sanitation and hygiene practices.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The aspirant should hire food service staff.
- The aspirant should ensure food service and quality control.
- The aspirant should prepare budget and cost estimates.
- The applicant should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The competitor can maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- The contestant should prepare and submit reports to present and discuss research findings.
- The aspirant should establish work schedules.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: