THE BRAMPTON NILGIRIS INC based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Morning.
Employer Name: THE BRAMPTON NILGIRIS INC
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $19.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Morning
Job location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The competitor should know how to establish methods to meet work schedules which helps them better manage their time and meet deadlines.
- The contestant should supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food in the day-to-day operations of an establishment, such as a restaurant, cafeteria, or food truck.
- The employee should train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures to help the team develop knowledge of the basic principles of standard sanitation and hygiene practices.
- The applicant must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- Job seekers will ensure food service and quality control.
- The competitor can prepare budget and cost estimates.
- The contestant should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The aspirant should have a food service establishment, any indoor area or portion thereof where the principal business sells food for on-premises consumption.
- The candidate should work in restaurants that are generally fast-paced and require the utmost efficiency.
- The aspirant must be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The employee should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the employee’s ability to do everyday activities.
How to Apply
If you are enthusiastic about applying, please use the available alternatives to submit your application.
Email to apply: