U of C Opa of Greece based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered.
Employer Name: U of C Opa of Greece
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The contestant should be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The candidate should know how to establish methods to meet work schedules which helps them better manage their time and meet deadlines.
- The aspirant should supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food in the day-to-day operations of an establishment, such as a restaurant, cafeteria, or food truck.
- The employee should train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures to help the team develop knowledge of the basic principles of standard sanitation and hygiene practices.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- Job seekers will ensure food service and quality control.
- The employee should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The competitor can maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- The applicant should prepare and submit reports to present and discuss research findings.
- Job seekers will prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The aspirant should supervise and check the delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate must establish work schedules.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
#115A 2500 University Drive NW