2416377 alberta ltd based in Peace River, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered.
Employer Name: 2416377 alberta ltd
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $19.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Peace River, AB
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The aspirant must know how to establish methods to meet work schedules which helps them better manage their time and meet deadlines.
- The applicant should supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food in the day-to-day operations of an establishment, such as a restaurant, cafeteria, or food truck.
- he applicant should train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures to help the team develop knowledge of the basic principles of standard sanitation and hygiene practices.
- The aspirant should estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- Job seekers will hire food service staff.
- The candidate must ensure food service and quality control.
- The candidate must maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- The competitor can establish work schedules.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
9809 100 street
peace river, AB