Jusmeg, located at Exeter, ON, is currently looking for applications for the role of Food service supervisor who is a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time.
Employer Name: Jusmeg
No. of vacancies: 4 vacancies
Salary: $18.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: Exeter, ON
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- Job seekers must have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The aspirant must know how to establish methods to meet work schedules which helps them better manage their time and meet deadlines.
- The aspirant should supervise and coordinate the activities of staff who prepare and portion food in the day-to-day operations of an establishment, such as a restaurant, cafeteria, or food truck.
- The aspirant train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures to help the team develop knowledge of the basic principles of standard sanitation and hygiene practices.
- The applicant must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- Job seekers will hire food service staff.
- The candidate must ensure food service and quality control.
- The candidate must maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Job seekers will establish work schedules.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
261 Main St N