Heat Yukon Heating Fuels Inc. based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fuel oil truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. The available positions are for Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: Heat Yukon Heating Fuels Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $35.00 to $38.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Whitehorse, YT
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The competitor will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than seven months to apply for this position.
- The contestant should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- Job seekers will mountain driving expertise.
- The applicant should have professionalism in customer service displaying a courteous, helpful attitude at all times when interacting with customers.
- The candidate must load and unload goods.
- The applicant should operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials to transport goods and materials.
- The aspirant should pay and receive payments for goods.
- The aspirant should perform brake adjustments.
- The competitor can record cargo information, service hours, distance traveled, and fuel consumption.
- The competitor can transport and handle dangerous goods.
- The applicant’s hand luggage can weigh up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The aspirant must have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The candidate should have excellent writing skills that allow communicating your message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The contestant should be hardworking, bringing vision, depth, and dimensions to our work.
Transportation Travel Information
- The contestant should use their vehicle; the employer reimburses your vehicle costs for their utilization.
- The aspirant may have a valid driver’s license, as driving a motor car without a valid license is illegal.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The competitor should be handling heady loads safely.
- The applicant must handle a large workload; it will get noticed, and you will give rise to reflect your abilities.
- Job applicants should work overtime if required to make a more productive workforce.
- The employee should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the employee’s ability to do everyday activities.
How to Apply
If you have a keen interest in applying, kindly utilize the provided alternatives to submit your application.
Apply in person:
91317 Alaska Hwy
Between 07:00 AM and 10:00 PM
- Cover letter