BENZ FREIGHT SOLUTIONS INC. situated in Brampton, ON, is seeking applications for the job position of General manager – goods production, utilities, transportation and construction who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The Day, Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: BENZ FREIGHT SOLUTIONS INC.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $58.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Morning
Job location: Brampton, ON
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The contestant must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Job.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 5 years or more to apply for this position.
- The applicant must allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- The aspirant should authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions to organize the day-to-day tasks for managing that organization.
- The aspirant should coordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments for better coordination and supervision of activities in a particular area.
- Job seekers should establish financial and administrative controls, formulate and approve promotional campaigns, and support overall human resources planning to maintain a steady stream of skilled employees while avoiding employee shortages or surpluses.
- Job seekers will establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs.
- The candidate must represent the organization or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization in negotiations or other official functions.
- The aspirant should select middle managers, directors, or other executive staff, delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The aspirant must have excellent writing skills that allow communicate his message with clarity and ease to a far larger audience than face-to-face or telephone conversations.
- The contestant should have good interpersonal awareness skills to interact with others effectively.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Job applicant must work under pressure and perform well.
- The aspirant must follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The Job applicant should handle a large workload; it will get noticed, and you will give rise to reflect your abilities.
How to Apply
Apply through the given options.
Email to apply: