City Truck Services Inc. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Greaser who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The applicant should be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate will be expected to join and start the work at the earliest. These are Permanent employment or Full time positions being offered. The assigned Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Morning may involve shift timings.
Employer Name: City Truck Services Inc.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $22.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Morning
Job location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in the English language.
- The competitor will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The contestant should have a skill to apply for this job.
- The applicant must add or replace hydraulic and transmission fluids.
- The applicant must assist mechanics and perform other duties as directed.
- The candidate should change engine oil and lubricate running gears or moving parts of automobiles, trucks or heavy equipment.
- The competitor can repair and balance tires.
- The applicant must replace oil, air, and fuel filters on motor vehicles, trucks, and heavy equipment.
- The candidate’s hand luggage can weigh up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The contestant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant should work in bending, squatting, and kneeling position
- The contestant with good hand-eye coordination skills helps with task accuracy and precision.
- The aspirant should be able to use manual dexterity skills to execute and repeat specific movements accurately.
- The applicant must be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the applicant’s ability to do everyday activities.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application if you wish to apply.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
803-70 Ave NW