Edo Japan Limited Partnership based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Grill cook who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The successful candidate for this position is expected to start work as quickly as possible. It will be a Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Morning.
Employer Name: Edo Japan Limited Partnership
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $16.55 to $18.50 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Morning
Job location: Calgary, AB
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The competitor should have a minimum work experience of 7 months to less than one year to apply for this position.
- The employee should prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes as the dietitian or chef instructs.
- The applicant should plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies to create consistent menus regarding their quality characteristics, costs and selling prices from day to day.
- The aspirant should inspect kitchens and food service areas helps consumers know they are handling foods safely and preventing microbes from multiplying.
- The applicant should train staff in preparing, cooking and handling food and good food safety practices.
- The candidate must order supplies and equipment.
- The aspirant should supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
- The competitor can maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- The competitor can clean the kitchen and work areas.
- Employees should work in generally fast-paced restaurants that require the utmost efficiency.
How to Apply
Kindly use the given options to submit your application if you are interested.
Email to apply:
Apply by mail:
6055 Mavis Road suite 2A