The Glow Room Beauty Lounge Inc is located at Surrey, BC. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Hairstylist. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The timings of shifts may be Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning.
Employer Name: The Glow Room Beauty Lounge Inc
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $19.00 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Job location: Surrey, BC
- The contestant should be proficient in English.
- The competitor should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The applicant should have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- Job seekers will book appointments.
- The job seeker should cut and trim hair according to the client’s instructions or preferences and determine the cut’s finished length and overall shape and balance.
- The applicant must shampoo customers’ hair.
- The applicant must provide other hair treatments, such as waving, straightening and tinting, and scalp conditioning massages.
- The competitor can supervise other hair stylists and other staff.
- The aspirant should analyze hair and scalp conditions and provide essential treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for the scalp and hair.
- The aspirant should apply bleach, tints, dyes, or rinses to color, frost, or streak hair.
- The competitor can apply for hair extensions.
- Job seekers will cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair.
- The aspirant should suggest hair style compatible with the client’s physical features or determine the type from the client’s instructions and preferences.
- The aspirant should maintain and order supplies.
- The contestant should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The competitor should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The aspirant must have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor has strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The aspirant must be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The applicant should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The aspirant may use public transportation to get to and from work cost-effectively and efficiently.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant must be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The contestant should be able to use manual dexterity skills to execute and repeat specific movements accurately.
- The competitor should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant with good hand-eye coordination skills helps with task accuracy and precision.
- The contestant should follow a combination of sitting, standing, and walking, essential to healthy and safe work.
- The aspirant will be able to work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply:
- Job reference number