British Colombia Frozen Foods Ltd. situated in Mission, BC, is seeking applications for the job position of Heavy equipment mechanic who are enthusiastic and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The selected candidate for this position will be expected to start work promptly. The open positions pertain to the Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings for this position include the Day, Morning.
Employer Name: British Colombia Frozen Foods Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 1 vacancy
Salary: $41.00 to $50.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Day, Morning
Job location: Mission, BC
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The candidate should be a minimum work experience of 2-3 years to apply for this position.
- The applicant must troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- The competitor can diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required.
- The competitor can order parts and maintain inventory.
- The candidate should adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts.
- The competitor can keep maintenance reports and documentation.
- The competitor can have welding experience.
- The applicant must test repaired equipment for performance and ensure work meets manufacturers’ specifications.
- The candidate should be able to attach components and adjust new farm equipment.
- The competitor can clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work.
- The aspirant should be able to perform repair work on heavy trucks.
- The candidate should provide service attachments and working tools for enhanced and safe equipment service.
- The applicant can verify and repair emission control systems to reduce emissions without compromising the efficiency and performance of the vehicle.
- The aspirant should be willing to relocate whether a candidate would be ready to move into a new city/different city for a job.
- The aspirant should have relocation costs covered by the employer, which allows the employer to contribute towards the employee’s relocation costs incurred in moving closer to the company’s offices or other work locations required by the employer.
- The contestant’s hand luggage can weigh up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The applicant should have good accuracy skills for a higher percentage of orders delivered within a specific timeframe and greater client satisfaction.
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The aspirant must be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The competitor should have excellent oral communication to articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to multiple audiences and listen for meaning and understanding.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The contestant should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The candidate should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The aspirant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The applicant with good hand-eye coordination skills helps with task accuracy and precision.
- The competitor should be handling heady loads safely.
- Job applicants should be able to use manual dexterity skills to execute and repeat specific movements accurately.
How to Apply
Please utilize the provided options to submit your application.
Email to apply: