Chebucto Inn is located at 6151 Lady Hammond Rd, Halifax, NS, B3K 2R9. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Hotel housekeeper. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time. The shift timings include Day.
Employer Name: Chebucto Inn
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly (To be negotiated)
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Job location: 6151 Lady Hammond Rd, Halifax, NS, B3K 2R9
- The aspirant must know English very well.
- The aspirant should have a minimum secondary (high) graduation certificate qualification.
- The aspirant must have a minimum work experience of 1 year to less than two years to apply for this position.
- The candidate must sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
- The contestant should dust furniture frequently, which helps to renew its shine.
- To finish cleaning tasks quickly, the contestant should vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The applicant must make beds and change sheets.
- The competitor can distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The aspirant should stock a linen closet.
- The candidate must clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The aspirant should disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- Job seekers will clean and disinfect elevators.
- The applicant must handle and report lost and found items.
- The aspirant should attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate must provide basic information on facilities.
- Job seekers will pick up debris and empty trash containers.
- Job seekers will clean changing rooms and showers.
- The applicant should address customers’ complaints or concerns to help you handle a customer complaint smoothly and professionally.
- The employee should perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties and maintain an orderly and company-ready home to ensure cleanliness and peace of mind.
- The contestant should work in a hotel, motel, or resort with additional sports and leisure facilities framed in a natural environment that attracts visitors beyond the room.
- Employees should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The aspirant must be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The applicant should have efficient interpersonal skills vital to lead a team.
- The applicant should have flexibility skills and deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly, and efficiently.
- The competitor should have good initiative skills that can help a company grow and surpass its competitors.
- The applicant should be reliable, which makes him likable, valuable, dependable, attractive, trustworthy, and responsible.
- Employees should be good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
- The candidate should have good values and ethics skills that you respect, care for, and love hard work and consider a valuable quality.
- The applicant should have strong judgment skills to make effective decisions in critical situations or dilemmas.
- The candidate should be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The aspirant must have punctuality to enable us and others to acknowledge the importance and value of time.
Transportation Travel Information
- The candidate should provide their transportation service by the company where employees can be picked up and dropped off at the end of the day.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The Job applicant should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The applicant should work under pressure and perform well.
- The competitor should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
- The contestant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The employee should be able to perform the physically demanding job and improve the employee’s ability to do everyday activities.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The employee can work while standing for extended periods as it increases the applicant’s activity.
- The contestant should work in bending, squatting, and kneeling position
- The applicant’s ability to work in a walking position improves work performance.
How to Apply
To submit your application, please use the given options if you are interested in applying.
Email to apply:
- Cover letter