0758219 BC. LTD dba Motel 6 is located at 5704 50 st, Leduc, AB, T9E 6J4. The company is actively seeking applicants for the role of Housekeeper. We are in search of a self-disciplined individual with outstanding interpersonal skills. The selected applicant will be required to join and take their responsibilities at the earliest. The role being offered is Permanent employment or Full time. The Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning schedule incorporates shift timings.
Employer Name: 0758219 BC. LTD dba Motel 6
No. of vacancies: 2 vacancies
Salary: $17.50 hourly
Job type: Permanent employment – Full time
Shift: Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning
Job location: 5704 50 st, Leduc, AB, T9E 6J4
- The competitor must be able to speak English fluently.
- The candidate will be successful even with no degree, certificate or diploma.
- The applicant should be trained in a specific area.
- Job seekers will launder clothing and household linens.
- To finish cleaning tasks quickly, the competitor should vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- Job seekers will stock a linen closet.
- The applicant should dust furniture frequently, which helps to renew its shine.
- The applicant must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The applicant must make beds and change sheets.
- The applicant must clean changing rooms and showers.
- The applicant must sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.
- The aspirant should disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The aspirant must work in a hotel, motel, or resort with additional sports and leisure facilities framed in a natural environment that attracts visitors beyond the room.
- The aspirant must have punctuality to enable us and others to acknowledge the importance and value of time.
- The candidate should have good customer service skills to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- The applicant should be dependable; it develops trust and leads to productivity and growth.
- The aspirant must be organized and allow you to use your resources efficiently and effectively.
- The candidate should be a good team player to ensure the team succeeds with all tasks, duties, and projects.
Transportation Travel Information
- The candidate should provide their transportation service by the company where employees can be picked up and dropped off at the end of the day.
Work Conditions Physical Capabilities
- The employee should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment that teaches many new skills to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The contestant should be able to perform repetitive tasks; the more you practice, the better your performance.
- The applicant should pay attention to detail to maintain efficiency while producing accurate work.
- The contestant should follow tight deadlines, which increases productivity and motivation.
How to Apply
Submit your application using any of the given options.
Email to apply: